ALL FOR YOU
Your data will only be used to benefit you and your shopping experience.
You have our word that we’ll treat and protect your data like it’s our own.
We’ll do our best to avoid all the complicated jargon where possible and keep you updated with what you need to know.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Let us know your preferences – you decide what and how you hear from us.
JUST THE ESSENTIALS
We won’t keep your data for no reason. If we don’t need them, we’ll delete them.
Protecting your Privacy at SWIMMR, we take privacy and protecting your personal details very seriously. Our customers are so important to us, which means protecting our customers by keeping their personal data and information secure at all costs is a main priority. We know the world of data security can be tricky (and a little ZZZ), but we want you to be fully clued up on everything you need to know when it comes to your personal information and how it’s used. Consider this your guide to all things privacy related.
SWIMMR Ltd strives to ensure security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of its customers. SWIMMR Ltd uses a variety of electronic security measures to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure, including password protections and secure databases. Our website www.swimmrofficial.com uses Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) encryption to protect all your personal information and credit card details. SWIMMR does not & will not share any of your personal data to any third party. However, data is shared with the following categories of companies as an essential part to being able to provide our services to you.
- Professional companies responsible for dispatch & returns such as the delivery companies chosen by you at checkout.
- Professional Payment Services approved by you such as AfterPay once chosen at checkout to use their payment service.
- Professional service providers such as our advertising & marketing partners.
- Professional analytic tool providers.
- Law enforcement, NAB, AMEX & PayPal (fraud prevention & chargebacks), so we can help tackle fraud for any disputed purchases.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
There are few ways that SWIMMR Ltd obtains information from our customers:
- via email signup on swimmrofficial.com either at any point on the website located at the email gate or footer or at checkout & creating an account.
- through out of stock notification sign-up on a selected product. Please note that email subscription sign-up can be de-selected at time whether creating an account or signing up for a restock update.
- navigational information about where visitors go on our website, analytics & tracking.
- upon signing up at an event.
INFORMATION PROVIDED DURING CHECKOUT
SWIMMR Ltd ensures that any personal information you provide during the registration and checkout process is kept confidential. Upon checkout & placing an order you may save your address & information to your account for the purposes of faster checkout. Information provided at checkout will be used for;
- To deliver your order to you.
- Send order update notifications via e-mail.
- To send you shipment update SMS.
- Fraud prevention & detection – to protect & detect fraud against you or SWIMMR Ltd.
- Google Customer Reviews (if you opt-in at checkout).
Your card’s security/CCV code is not stored at checkout & all payments are encrypted as per PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryptions. Your payment information is only used by SWIMMR Ltd for payments, refunds & for fraud detection.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- to send you information via e-mail about products, offers and news that may interest you. We will only send you this information if you have opted-in to receive email or product notifications.
- to analyse customers visiting the www.swimmrofficial.com website and learn about the interests & actions of our visitors in order to understand your interests and needs. This will help SWIMMR Ltd improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, offers and promotions that you are most interested in.
- to improve your web experience on swimmrofficial.com, ensuring easy checkout & no errors while you are shopping & browsing.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent to your browser or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings.
We also work with third party companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to www.swimmrofficial.com.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If you subscribe to the SWIMMR Ltd email list your email address will be used to receive information about new products and special offer. If you do not wish to receive updates after subscribing, you may remove yourself from the mailing list by logging into your account and opting out of the mailing list or unsubscribing at the bottom of any email received.